The grill is our best friend besides the vertical spit to cook Doner and Lamb. We grill all sorts of meats from sausage to pork and today’s special skirt steak. We marinate our skirt steak the day before and all night until the next morning when we fire up the grill to cook it for customers
Here is what you do:
- Cook your marinated steak on the grill at a high temperature
- Flip the steak over to make sure there are char marks on both sides
- Taking the steak off the grill when it is cooked to medium rare to get the best flavor out of the meat.
- If you don’t have a stove top grill at home when you cook the skirt steak, you can use a skillet but remember to keep it hot!
- Let it rest for a few minutes.
- Cut against the grain for maximum flavor
At the truck we will serve this in a Pita topped with vegetables and with our super crispy Original Greek fries.